Friday, July 3, 2009

Short Week

What a week! I got back into my first full week at work since my Loooong Vacation. I really enjoyed spending time with family and friends. I set up the new blog and also played around a bit with the settings to try and share the boys' agenda. Spending way too much time playing with google calendars. No luck, though, with the calendar posting their Daily agenda.... Christopher went and saw the new Ice Age movie today. He said it was really awesome; they got to sit in the front row, drink Pepsi, and said that Mommy, Jonathan, and I have to go see it. Jonathan visited the museum and made a large paper flower for Mommy. It was hard to decipher what all he saw at the museum as he incorporates stories in with the telling of his visit. He did, however, make mention of seeing a real bow-and-arrows and a gun, which was used on bad people. Both Naomi and I had the day off but it was very busy running errands all around town. The good news is that lots was accomplished, the bad news was that I missed nap time and didn't play any video games.... Oh! Naomi adds that she did her very first leg amputation today and it went well. Ok, so maybe she likes to work on her day off, but *cough, cough* who doesn't *cough, cough*.... Anywho, all's well in SO OH (Southern Ohio)! Wishing everyone a Happy 4th!

P.S. Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!!!

No comments: