Friday, March 6, 2009

Picture Server or Low Disk Space

So last night and today I have been moving files around from 2 laptops and the desktop trying to consolidate. I have been perplexed in my storage options with 3 usb drives (1 doesn't work exactly) and 3 internal drives on the desktop I have had to move files here and there and then back again to get files off the laptops and onto the desktop. blah, blah, blah... I have finally moved all the videos, pictures, and documents to the desktop which acts as a central repository.  Why might you ask is this necessary? Back in May of 08 I wrote a little webapp that will take all our pictures in our picture folder and shares them online, it uses a menu structure based off the folder structure in a basic webpage. The nice feature is that when I add a new folder with pictures, it automatically updates the menu so you can browse them instantly and I don't have to do any work on adding uploading etc. So where is this web address, http://comingsoon.... not running yet but I will try and get a beta up and running by next Friday. (that is a bogus address don't tryit) I will get a realone soon also.... Jeremy?hehe

No comments: