Saturday, February 21, 2009

Been a while

So it's been some time but I will try to post more often.

So a quick update:
Naomi is getting along quite well at the clinic, and now even has a few conferences under her belt. (One of which was in Orlando :P) We recently purchased a silver 4 door Honda from Tim Wells sister and brother-in-law. Now she doesn't have a rustbucket to drive to work... She has got to do quite a bit of birds as of late and the clinic actually has a resident bird named margo which knows a few phrases and words.

Christopher is doing well in school, this quarter his teacher said a conference was not required. So his behavior has greatly improved. He is playing basketball in an instructional league at the church and likes it a lot. He likes the pg position, has some tricky passes, and prefers not to shoot. 

Jonathan is also doing well in school and seems to be very outgoing in public, more so than he used to be. We went to the hair salon last week and he went with the stylist all by himself and told her he wanted a kings crown stlye hair cut and that he was a wild guy. Later while we were waiting in the lobby for Naomi to finish her hair cut a couple of ladies walked in and sat down. Jonathan went over and introduced himself and let them know that he was king Jonathan and his hair cut was a crown.

I to am doing well, no work but I keep busy round the house. I haven't heard back yet from Marshall but I will start looking again at some other options and knocking on doors and sending out resumes etc. I have become more practiced at guitar hero and can play many songs on hard or expert. I have also found a nack for playing songs on my cell phone which I started a word doc with the keypad translated as notes. 
FYI list of songs I can play on my cell phone
Jesus Loves Me, Mary had a little lamb, Row Row Row your Boat, London Bridges, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Silent Night, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Star Spangled Banner, Up on the House Top.
And some say I have to much time on my hands. 

Well that's it for now and more to come soon.

No comments: