Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hotel Life

Well its been 2 days since Naomi started and so far things are going well. She is learning the system and had the honors of being perceived as a super vet.... As the clinic was over booked today by quite a bit and Monday was not slow either as She didn't make it home till after 7pm....

I on the other hand caught a case of fever and was nothing more than bed ridden on Monday, luckily for me the boys were in good moods and didn't mind staying in... The pool here is closed do to a chemical issue but the Manager said it was nothing but BS from the health inspector and she has had trouble with him before... He seems to be taking his time... She said the pool was fine and if we wanted to sneak in after 4:30 or so she didn't have a problem with that.

Today the boys and I went to the large park down in Portsmouth and they had a lot of fun... The play area was made of wood and had several castles and bridges and such. I forgot the camera so no pictures...

I will be glad when we can finally move into a permanent residence not that I don't like the Hotel but it is quite cramped for 2 cats, 2 dogs, the boys and us... The animals are doing quite nicely though and you'd think the cats had lived here for years... I guess after the trip here there isn't much new you can through at them.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm glad to hear the job is starting out well and that you're getting as settled as you can under the crazy circumstances!! And I'm excited that you're blogging more! :)